Subway Live IQ is a hybrid web- and mobile-based software platform. The app was built so that individual Subway restaurants and Subway as a whole could get up-to-the-minute data on how their business was doing. Sales data, hourly reports, and productivity summaries are all included.
The Subway Live IQ Login page provides access to a plethora of options for subway riders. Productivity reports, sales reports, KPIs, a WISR summary, cashbook records, check-in/check-out data for employees, productivity trends, and real-time data are all part of the package.
Subway franchisees may utilise the Live IQ software application to track issues that are lowering profitability and take immediate action to fix them.
The technology also facilitates the monitoring of individual sales transactions. They can also see when workers clock in and leave at eateries in real time.
The Subway Live IQ Reporting dashboard provides a more comprehensive look at restaurant sales data, allowing you to keep your finger on the pulse of your business. The initial screen that loads when you log in might differ from user to user.
- 1 What Are The Subway Live IQ Portal Login Steps?
- 2 How Do I Reset My Password on SubwayLiveIQ.com?
- 3 What Features Does the Subway Live IQ Login Portal Offer?
- 4 A Description Of The Subway Live IQ App
- 5 How Do I Create A Shortcut On My Subway Live IQ Mobile Device?
- 6 Subway Live IQ Administration Module Instructions
- 7 Implement News and Notifications
- 8 Create a user profile
- 9 Some Quick Facts About Subway
- 10 Frequently Asked Questions
- 11 Few Words
What Are The Subway Live IQ Portal Login Steps?
If you’re having trouble accessing the Subway Live IQ site, follow the instructions below.
- Visit www.subwayliveiq.com to access the Subway IQ Login page.
- After that, go ahead and log in with the company-issued username and password.
- Once you’ve filled out the required fields, click “Sign In” to proceed.
- So from now on, you can access anything via one single point of entry.
While the Store Readings report is shown on the dashboard’s default main page, you may change this if you’d like. Averages and sums for all eateries are shown on the first screen of the Store Readings report. By clicking the right arrow on the screen, you may bring up the Same Store Sales Ratio Overview and get useful information for assessing your different eateries’ performance.
How Do I Reset My Password on SubwayLiveIQ.com?
If you have forgotten the password to your Subway Live IQ employee or partner account, you can easily reset it by following the steps outlined below.
- To see the canonical website, type in “www.subwayliveiq.com.”
- A “Forgotten your Password” option should be visible as a drop-down menu beneath the password entry fields on the login page.
- An email address and a Sign-In name are required fields on the page now.
- After providing the information asked for, proceed to the following screen by clicking the corresponding link.
- Please proceed to the next page to complete account verification.
- When that’s done, a new password reset link will be sent to your email.
- If you want to use the link, open the email and choose the button.
- Specify and re-enter your new password twice to make it official.
- Follow this by hitting the “Submit” button.
- If you’ve forgotten your username or password, creating a new one and signing into the portal will restore your account.
What Features Does the Subway Live IQ Login Portal Offer?
Employees and customers alike can benefit from logging in to Subway Live IQ Login. Some of such characteristics are as follows.
- Through this hub, customers may look at sales data for a single subway location for a given time period (be it 24 hours or seven days). Each item’s sales performance and associated labour and food expenditures are broken out in detail in these reports.
- Using this online hub, the staff at each restaurant may get a summary of the business that has taken place at each location. Improved statistics for both recent and historic transactions are included in the summary. If you need help making sense of the financial data in the transaction summary, choose the graphics option.
- Moreover, the portal provides hourly summaries of a wide range of metrics, including output, sales, hours spent, average and real units, and many more.
- Key performance indicators (KPIs) for both owners and restaurants are also available to users. These key performance indicators can be used by restaurant owners and managers alike. So they can improve the areas that are underperforming.
- The End of Day Cash Book Records may also be accessed via the website or platform, and they detail things like taxable sales, payments, deposits, and cash on hand.
- Managers may get comprehensive information on restaurant sales in one convenient place with the WISR Summary.
- Managers no longer need to physically visit the restaurants to view attendance records; instead, they may do it via a web interface.
- This online hub provides instantaneous access to hourly, daily, and weekly productivity metrics and trends.
A Description Of The Subway Live IQ App
Users of the Subway Live IQ smartphone app get access to a more intuitive and hands-on experience. With the Subway Live IQ App, you can check in on your restaurant’s sales from the palm of your hand. Several reports detailing sales, productivity, and other KPIs are mobile-friendly and may be seen whenever you choose.
Franchises of SubwayPOS and Sub Shop/2000 across the world may download the Subway Live IQ app. Here are some examples of what you can do with it:
- It’s important to monitor sales results.
- Verify when employees clock in and exit even while you’re not there.
- Configure and manage recurring email notifications for any restaurant KPI.
- Set up notifications to be alerted in near-real-time of key performance indicators (KPIs) that might influence your profitability, such as pricing changes, sales changes, and revisions to whole orders.
How Do I Create A Shortcut On My Subway Live IQ Mobile Device?
- Enter SubwayLiveIQ.com into your mobile device’s web browser.
- When the Subway Partners login page displays, enter your username and password.
- Press Enter on the Welcome to LiveIQ Mobile screen (on-screen).
- To add the LiveIQ icon to your home screen, click the Subway Live IQ logo if it displays and then follow the on-screen instructions.
Subway Live IQ Administration Module Instructions
In the Subway Live IQ Admin section, you may customise your user settings and choose your preferred restaurants. A similar feature allows you to organise eateries into groups. You may check your alerts and notifications, learn about the available Subway Live IQ training options, and learn how to utilise the software all from this section. If you have the right rights, you can also send and compose messages. These options are at your disposal:
Set Up Restaurants
Store Setup allows you to configure a fresh installation of Subway Live IQ on a restaurant’s point-of-sale terminal as well as access and modify existing POS configuration data. Just follow these guidelines to get everything set up:
- To access LiveIQ’s administrative features, hit the Admin button.
- Select Store Setup after clicking Maintenance.
- Click Set Up New Live IQ to create your new Subway Live IQ login.
- When the LiveIQ setup process appears, just follow the on-screen instructions.
For information on how to access Live IQ at a POS and make adjustments, please see the following reference:
- Select Admin from the menu bar and use it within Subway Live IQ.
- Select Store Setup after clicking Maintenance.
- Pick the option to see your current stores or to update them.
- On the screen, you’ll see a table with the names of all the eateries and details on the point-of-sale systems you’ve configured for each.
- In order to make changes to a restaurant’s listing, please do the following:
- To visit the recommended eatery, please use the URL provided in the table below.
- Either rebrand it or move it to a new time zone.
- After making the necessary modifications and clicking Next, you will be brought back to the original table.
- Here’s how to set up a point-of-sale system:
- To add a POS, select the button.
- Enter a new name here if you’d want to change the default.
- Click Next to save your changes and return to the table.
Implement News and Notifications
This selection displays notifications and messages. There are two sections on the News & Notifications screen: one for general notifications and one for urgent ones. Simply clicking the vertical title bar will toggle between the two windows.
- Subway Live IQ has an Admin button; use it.
- Select Notifications from the main menu.
- Select News to read the latest updates, and Alerts to see the latest warnings.
- Examine the on-screen warnings and notifications.
- To see the connected material, if the message contains a hyperlink, just click the hyperlink to launch the related content in a new tab.
- To designate a message or notification as read, click the checkbox next to it and then the Mark as Read button.
- To mark every one of the current notifications, just click the Select All button.
- To remove a notification or message, pick the item (or choose Select All) and then click the Delete Selected button.
Create a user profile
Your homepage can be personalised based on your preferences, which you can set in the “user preference” section (the page that appears when you log in to Live IQ Subway Mobile). If you want to do this, here’s what you should do:
You may access the Live IQ Subway Mobile administration menu by clicking Admin on the menu bar.
- Maintenance is where admins will discover User Preferences.
- When you first log in, you’ll get a drop-down menu from which you may select the landing group you want to view.
- When a user first accesses Live IQ, they will see All Stores as their default view. Subway Live IQ might take a while to load, but you can cut down on the number of restaurants by selecting this option.
- On the Preferences screen, you may choose the page you wish to load as your default.
- A green checkmark appears in the top right hand corner of the page that was chosen. The next time you log in to Subway Live IQ, the homepage you chose will be shown instead of the default.
Some Quick Facts About Subway
Subway is a famous fast food chain all around the world, serving up subs, wraps, drinks, and even salads. First opened in 1965 in Bridgeport, Connecticut, United States by Fred De Luca and Peter Buck. In 1974, when it began franchising its fast food services, the company changed its name from Pete’s Super Submarines to Subway.
The sandwiches feature “Eat Fresh” veggies and components, as implied by the company’s motto. Submarine sandwiches, which may be customised with a variety of fillings, continue to be a major seller for the company’s culinary selection.
Soon after launching their franchise, the firm built a second restaurant in Wallingford Town, Connecticut. As of 2015, it was one among the world’s fastest-growing food chains, with 37,540 outlets in 100 countries.
About half of Subway’s existing locations are in the United States. In order to pique the interest of consumers in each country, the corporation adapts its culinary offerings accordingly. The firm has also become the largest restaurant operator in the world and the largest single-brand chain in the world during the course of its history.
The Subway Franchise employs about 410,000 employees in its stores throughout the globe. John Chidsey is Subway’s CEO. The De Luca family has always owned the business. The first Subway Franchise locations dedicated to vegetarians and vegans were built in two different Indian cities.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there anything you can do to ensure a smooth online experience whenever you visit the Subway Live IQ hub?
Problems with online portals are usually avoidable if the usual measures are taken, such as utilising the latest browser version, maintaining a stable internet connection, employing a secure browser, and clearing the browser’s cache and history.
Subway Live IQ Login: What Are the Features?
The Subway Live IQ Login page provides access to a plethora of options for subway riders. Reports on productivity, sales, KPIs, the Workplace Information Security Risk (WISR) summary, cash book entries, employee clock-in/clock-out times, productivity over time, etc.
In what ways can I get into Subway Live IQ?
Franchisees and partners of Subway restaurants are the only people that have access to the Subway Live IQ platform (managers). In addition, the platform in issue may be accessed in two distinct ways: via a desktop computer’s web browser or via a mobile device’s app. Both a mobile app and a website provide access to the hub.
Subway Live IQ is a web site that allows partners and workers to manage their accounts, retrieve lost credentials, and change their passwords. As an added bonus, the page provides concise instructions of how to use the site’s various features.
The mobile app version of the platform is also covered, as as information on how to obtain this app for no cost. Learn more about the different functions of the company’s meal ordering and delivery platform.